Personal information is information that can be used to identify an individual – including, but not limited to, a first and last name, an email address or any other contact information.
The information gathered depends upon what you do when visiting the IPH website:
- For general web browsing, no personal information is revealed to us.
- Certain information in relation to web usage is revealed via our internet service provider (ISP), which records limited data. Registering on the IPH website requires your email address (which will be recorded on our database).
Some of the information is used to create summary statistics that:
- Allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site
- Discover what information is most and least used
- Inform us on future design and layout specifications
- Help us to make the website more user friendly
This aggregate data helps us determine how much certain parts of the site are accessed by our users. This information is used to help us to improve the information we supply to our users.
Any personal information you choose to send us via the website will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality.
The IPH is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites.